Minor attaining majority and elects to become/not to become a Partner

1. Forwarding letter with Rs.5 court fee stamp
2. Rs.10 Non - judicial stamp paper
3. Copy of partnership deed if any certified by C.A./Adv.
4. If minor is retiring in age of minority then Affidavit of Guardian in support of retirement